Thursday, May 12, 2005

Music II

The 20 tunes in my Kazaa share folder that I will admit, PUBLICLY, that
I like!

So there!



20. Mmm-bop, Hansen

19. Love of Mine, Alannah Myles

18. Viva Forever, Spice Girls

17. I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night, Kiss

16. Armageddon, Prism

15. And We Danced, The Hooters

14. Marathon, Rush

13. I Only Wanna Be With You, Bay City Rollers

12. Bed of Roses, Bon Jovi

11. King of Spain, Moxy Fruvous

10. Heaven In Your Eyes, Loverboy

9. Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead, XTC

8. Mony Mony, Billy Idol

7. Magic Power, Rik Emmett

6. I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock 'n Roll, Nick Lowe (and his Cowboy Outfit)

5. Paint the Sky With Stars, Enya

4. Give a Little Love, Capital Sound

3. Gloria, Laura Branigan

2. Rapture, Blondie

1. Making Love Out of Nothing At All, Air Supply



Thank you all. I feel much better now. Please excuse the interruption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home